Thursday, June 4, 2015

Water fasting: Day 10


It's official! This is now the longest water fast of my life.
I feel fine. My mouth still has that strange coating that makes me brush my teeth every chance I get. Walks are nice, but they're slow, short and exhausting.
I weighed in at 89.9 kg (198 lbs) yesterday. Not going to weigh myself for a few days, since I'm so happy to be below 90 and don't want to see any strange fluctuations that might occur (I have gained weight from one day to another during a fast before. I know it's only water, but for a fat guy it's still unpleasant to see)
Sleeping is still hard. Something strange I've noticed is that my body has a much harder time holding on to water. Not that I pee a lot, but that I constantly get thirsty. I don't drink an entire glass, like I usually do, but just a sip. Still, I crave that sip pretty bad.
My guess is that it's a combination of all the glycogen and salt that I've lost.
All in all, I keep fasting like a champ.

Happy fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment