Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Water fasting: Day 15

This was the last day of my fast.
I just couldn't take the fast anymore. To be honest I can't say that I regret anything. The fast was hard on me physically and I'm glad it's over. Most of the time I felt sick, feverish and tired.

Don't get me wrong: I'm glad I did it and am grateful for these 15 days, but am happy they are over. I broke the fast with a bit of broccoli and some DIVINE soup. The taste of food after a fast is so good it's almost worth fasting for just that experience.

This morning I weighed in at 87.7 kilograms (215.3 pounds)
At the start of the fast I weighed 97.7 kilograms (193.3 pounds)
I know it looks suspiciously neat, but I swear on my mother's eyes it's true.

Right now I'm just enjoying the feeling of energy making its way through my veins, out to my cells.

The original plan was to do a 30-day fast and I think that's part of why I lasted this long. Shoot for the starts and hit the moon.

Thank you for reading, my friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment