Monday, June 8, 2015

Water fasting: Day 14

Today was easier. I spent most of the day in a car and that's strangely comfortable when you're fasting.
Spent the last few days with my sis and her family. On the way back to my dad's place I visited my grandma and my aunt. Always with the eating. When you're fasting you'll get a new hobby: Watching other people eat.
My dad keeps hounding me about spiritual experiences I should be having. I was hoping to have some of these, but so far: Nothing.
No hunger but a desire to eat. Still nausea, still tired.

TMI section:
I have completely lost my sex drive. Pretty girls don't do anything for me anymore. That's an interesting experience.
My urine is dark and I try to drink a lot of water, but it doesn't seem to change anything.
This is a strange one: My farts don't smell.

Happy fasting!

No comments:

Post a Comment